- Ketamine for Depression
- Ketamine for Bipolar
- Ketamine for Weight Loss
- Ketamine for Autism & Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Ketamine for Addiction & Alcoholism
- Ketamine for Heart Disease
- Ketamine for Cancer, Hospice & Palliative Care
- Ketamine for Headache
- Ketamine for OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Ketamine for PTSD (Post-traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Ketamine for Eating Disorders
- Ketamine for Pain
Ketamine is not FDA approved for the treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorders
It is too early to know if Ketamine treatment can help Autism and spectrum disorders, but
in those with depression, there is early evidence that it could be helpful for one or both problems
161. J Clin Psychiatry. 2014 Aug;75(8):835-6. doi: 10.4088/JCP.13cr08917.
Intranasal ketamine treatment in an adult with autism spectrum disorder.
Wink LK(1), O'Melia AM, Shaffer RC, Pedapati E, Friedmann K, Schaefer T, Erickson
(1)Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave MLC 4002,
Cincinnati, OH 45229 email@example.com.
PMID: 25191906 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]